Terms of service
The owner of the e-store lappa.ee (hereinafter the e-store) is Lappa Paws OÜ (Registry code 14618063)
General terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the legal relationships arising between the customer (hereinafter the customer) and e-store.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising from purchasing of the products from the e-store shall also be governed by the acts of law applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
- The seller shall have the right to make amendments to the terms and conditions of use of the e-store and change the prices of the products. The terms and conditions as well as prices in force at the time of concluding a transaction shall be applied to the transaction.
- By registering with the e-store or purchasing products, the customer shall consent to the terms and conditions of use of the e-store and shall undertake to follow the terms and conditions.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The sales contract between the seller and the customer shall become valid from the moment of receipt of the purchase price on the seller’s bank account.
- All prices displayed in the e-store are in euros.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
- If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
Orders can be paid:
- by using bank-links
- by credit card
If a customer is using voucher or discount code the customer shall
- input the discount code in the appropriate field when placing the order and push the button “Apply”
- ensure that the discount was applied to your order – Further claims about the price of the order will not be accepted.
- indicated order price is required to be paid
- if the total cost of the order will be “0”, You are not required to pay. The order will be automatically placed.
- Delivery within Estonia limits via suitable Omniva parcel terminal is free of charge.
- Customer shall pay the delivery charge within Estonia if selected delivery method is postal office or courier. The delivery charge will be calculated when placing the order.
- Customer shall pay the delivery charge outside of Estonia (parcel terminal, courier, postal office). The delivery charge will be calculated when placing the order.
- Delivery shall be conducted by Omniva if parcel terminal is selected as delivery method, the product shall arrive at the parcel terminal selected by the customer within 2-6 working days (within Estonia). The customer shall be notified of arrival of the product at the parcel terminal by SMS, which shall include the code for opening the door, the location of the parcel terminal and the final date of the storage period. The product shall be stored in the parcel terminal for 7 calendar days. After expiry of the above mentioned period, the product shall be returned to the e-store.
- In the case of selecting post office as the delivery method, the product shall arrive at the post office selected by the customer within 2-6 working days (within Estonia) from the date on which the order confirmation is sent to the customer’s e-mail address. Upon arrival of the product at the post office, the customer shall be notified by a text message containing information about the post office from where the customer can retrieve the product. The product shall be stored at the post office for 14 calendar days. After expiry of the above mentioned period, the product shall be returned to the e-store.
- In the case of selecting courier as the delivery method, the product shall arrive at the address specified by the customer within 2-6 working days (within Estonia) from the date on which the order confirmation is sent to the customer’s e-mail address. A courier shall contact the customer by phone and coordinate a suitable time for delivery. In the case of an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcel shall be stored at the post office of the customer’s place of residence and the customer shall be sent a notice regarding arrival of the parcel by an e-mail to the customer’s e-mail address or by a non-priority letter to the customer’s mailbox. The product shall be stored at the post office for 14 calendar days. In the event of the customer’s failure to pick up the product within the above mentioned period, the product shall be returned to the e-store.
- Delivery outside Estonia will be conducted by Omniva via courier, parcel terminals and postal office within 2-21 working days.
- If the customer did not receive the order within estimated time of delivery, customer needs to contact the e-store. New estimated time of delivery will be established.
- E-store does not compensate for any losses arising from the late delivery.
- Prior to placing an order, the customer shall check the accuracy of the contact details entered to prevent any delays or misunderstandings in delivery of the product. The seller shall not be held liable for any delays or misunderstandings arising in the course of delivery of the product if the delay or misunderstanding is caused by inaccurate or incorrect details entered by the customer upon placing the order.
- When receiving the order from parcel terminal or courier the customer shall check the condition of the package. If the package fails to reach the customer in good condition customer shall open the package and check if the product is in good condition. If the product fails to reach the customer in good condition the customer shall not sign the receipt or leave the order in the parcel terminal. If the customer signed the receipt or has taken the order from the parcel terminal it will mean that the package is in good condition, following claims will not be accepted.
Right of withdrawal
- The customer shall have the right to withdraw from the order without providing a reason within 14 days and have the product/products ordered replaced or return the product/products. This 14-day period shall commence at the moment when the customer receives the order. (VÕS §56 articles 1 and 2).
- Replaced or returned products may not be damaged or bear signs of being used; the product shall be returned in original packaging.
- In order to return a product, the customer shall notify the e-store by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the product.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order.
- In case when the product does not comply with the order the e-store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost (usual shipping: from Omniva parcel terminal to Omniva terminal).
- In the event when purchaser wants to withdraw the order, the purchaser must return the goods within 14 days after receiving the product.
- If there are any signs of use wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods. The amount is calculated for each case individually
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- E-store has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that your transactions and personal information are safe.
- The customer has the right to request access, to rectify or erase his personal data.
- The personal details of customers that have become known to us via visits to and purchases from online store are handled as confidential information. Access to customer details in order to amend and process details is only granted to individuals who are authorized for that purpose.
Liability and Force Majeure
- The seller and the customer shall be liable in front of one another for any damage caused to the other party by violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and in the extent provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- In no event shall the e-store be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control.
Settlement of disputes
- All companies made by a purchases about the online store must be e-males to email@example.com
- If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the consumer dispute committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint here.
- The Consumer Dispute Comity is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.